Friday, November 9, 2012

Chapter 1.8: Surprises

Hey everyone!!

I absolutely did not mean to go a whole month without updating. I really didn't! Poor Sauda, she must be feeling so neglected right now. And I have been waiting a veeery long time to share this chapter with you.

Since it's been practically an eternity since you last read about Sauda's adventures, a little recap is in order. It goes like this: Sauda tried to seduce Taj away from his family. Unsurprisingly, she failed (though he still has an unusual habit of asking her to watch the stars randomly). After realizing her "fairy-lover" boss Donnovan Steel was actually kind of cute, she got together with him. They had some relationship problems, which were nicely solved with some karaoke and photo booth woohoo.

What will happen next in their relationship? And, more importantly, WILL SAUDA EVER HAVE A BABY? Well, we shall see...

Right now though, Sauda looks like she's on her way to a funeral, not work.

Sauda: New uniform. Again. Donny is making me spy all over town. Today I'm infiltrating a book club. He says my regular clothes aren't modest enough for them.

Whoa boy, a book club! I can believe that about the modest clothes. But... wait, DONNY?



After work, Sauda goes to "Donny's" house. No, I will not get over her new nickname for him.

Photobucket

Sauda: Why does Donny get a cool house? My house sucks!

Well, luckily for Sauda, this is a wishacy, not a regular legacy, so if Donnovan asks her to move in she does have the chance to get away from her ugly, poorly-furnished house.

Photobucket

Sauda: Oh, how happy I am to see you, my love!

Donnovan: And you, my dearest!

No more sappiness, no more! I can only handle so much!

Photobucket

Wow, that face on Donny! He means business...

Photobucket

Ummm.... very glad for the censoring at work over there. Very, very glad.

Photobucket

After the shower woohoo, Donnovan... decides to interview Sauda? WHAT?

Donnovan: Did you enjoy the shower woohoo?

Wow, does he interview all of his booty calls after woohoo? And is he really going to write up a report on the "incident?"

Photobucket

Sauda: *snore*

It's a very bad sign that his couch is more comfortable than her bed.

Photobucket

Sauda: Hahaha, I can cook with his ingredients and save my money!

My lovely sim. Donnovan picked a real winner with her. Then again, he interviews women after woohoo, so he isn't exactly the most normal sim out there. They probably deserve each other.

Photobucket

Sauda: I didn't do it! Not me! Blame the fairies!

Typical Sauda.

Photobucket

When Sauda leaves Donnovan's house, she has a bit of an upset stomach. Her fault for burning dinner and then eating it anyway.

Photobucket

The next morning, it's bathing suit exercise time.

Photobucket

Followed by a determined attempt to show that she can actually cook something without burning it.

Photobucket

Sauda: BLLLAAARRRRRGGHHHHH! And I'm hungry too! I have been CUUURRRRSSEEDD by the FAAIIIRRRIIIESS!

That doesn't look like a bucket of laughs. She didn't even have a chance to finish cooking the mac and cheese.

Photobucket

Poor Sauda. The luck is just not with her right now.

Photobucket

And then out of absolute nowhere...

Sauda: I feel so nice and full and content. Hey, where did this new bathing suit come from?

SHE'S PREGNANT! YES YES YES! This wishacy will continue for at least one more generation! YAY! I did very much hope when I hit Try For Baby, and it worked!!

Sauda: What's going on?

You know, in all of my planning I never worried about how bad of a mother Sauda would be. Uh oh, this may not go well...

Photobucket

After an eternity, Sauda comes to terms with the fact that she is, in fact, pregnant. And she doesn't look too happy.

Sauda: I'm fat. And ugly. And babies cry and poop a lot.

She randomly rolls a wish to hang out with Darren Dreamer (even though she had only one interaction with him, ever, and it was pretty lame- but hey, can't deny her any wish), so I send her over to his house. Maybe they'll have a nice chat about parenthood.

Photobucket

Photobucket

See, Darren's got a kid too! Here's little Delilah Dreamer, who was randomly given a D name even without my intervention. See, surely her cuteness will get Sauda excited about her upcoming baby...

Photobucket

Sauda announces her pregnancy. Then...

Darren: You're what?? But you're not married? Do you even have a boyfriend?

Sauda: Ummm... not really.

Oh great, Darren chooses this moment to be all traditional. Can't he talk about the perks of parenthood for a little?

Photobucket

Sauda: Hey, what's your sign?

SAUDA!! Asking Darren his sign is not the appropriate thing to do after you announce your pregnancy and he expresses his concern at the lack of a stable man in your life.

Photobucket

Well, after that oh-so-productive time with Darren (she's lucky Darleen wasn't home!), Sauda returns home. And the next day it's back to the bathing suit exercise.

Sauda: So important now that I'm getting fat.

Does she even understand what pregnancy means?

Photobucket

Well, in some exciting news, Sauda finally had enough money to create an actual bathroom, away from the rest of the house. With an actual tile floor. Not that Sauda looks at all excited about it.

Photobucket

Sauda: It's still ugly.

Way to express gratitude, Sauda.

Photobucket

Now that Sauda is basically stuck out of work until she gives birth, she's on the hunt for new skills. Here she is with her spiffy guitar.

Photobucket

Sauda's pregnancy is progressing nicely. Even though she has yet to visit Donnovan or even call him to let him know she's going to give birth to his child. How on earth did she even ask for maternity leave? With sims, who knows.

She decides to go on a field trip to the bookstore. I guess that house is getting a little stuffy. Plus a pregnancy book would be cool and stuff.

Photobucket

Time for an insanity attack again. It's been a while since one of those!

Sauda: ARRRGGGHHHH! There are fairies in the bookstore! I can't go in there, it's the fairies' territory.

Townie in the background (who is actually the duck guy from Chapter 1.4, if you can remember that far back): I knew she was nuts! I knew it!

Photobucket

Then Sauda tracks down Darren again. Great. I don't know why she bothers when their conversations are never ever productive.

Photobucket

Sauda: Hey, don't you insult my favorite color! All my kids will wear pink! Boys AND girls! And they'll have my hair too, and they'll all look cute!

Darren: All I said was that I like green better...

Sauda: NO!

I think those pregnancy mood swings are kicking in. Plus the fact that Sauda has had no human interaction except for Darren ever since she last woohooed with Donnovan.

Photobucket

Sauda: Do I have wrinkles? Oh God, I have wrinkles! NO! And I'm fat!

You'd think that since she's so vain, she'd know how awful her pink leather monstrosity formal wear looks. I've been so excited not to see it since she got pregnant.

Photobucket

Sauda: HEY YOU!!

Photobucket

Sauda: Come dance with me.

Accosting random townies again? Just wonderful.

Photobucket

Well, at least he doesn't look too harassed.

Photobucket

Sauda: OOOOWWWWIE!

It's BABY TIME! *jumps up and down throwing confetti*

Photobucket

Random Townie: Oh no! OH NO!

I guess this is a little more than he bargained for when he accepted the dance.

Sauda: Shut up, you fool. I'll get myself to the hospital.

Sauda is calm during a crisis. Who knew?

Photobucket

Sauda: Yeah, I walked all the way here by myself. No big.

Photobucket

Townies: AAHHHHHHH! She's giving birth!!

Gotta love those townies.

Photobucket

Some time later, Sauda walks out of the hospital with a new baby boy.

Photobucket

Well, looks like his name is going to be... Vlad!

Interesting name choice, Sauda.

Photobucket

And Donnovan walks out with a baby girl! SHOCKER! Sauda had twins!

When did Donnovan get there, anyway?

Donnovan: I'm a dad. I didn't even know she was pregnant and now I'm a dad.

Nice to see I'm not the only who's surprised.

Photobucket

And this bouncing baby girl's name will be... Barbara.

Hahahaha, I actually could not think of a more unlikely set of twin names than Vlad and Barbara. Gotta love the name randomizer.

Photobucket

But no worries, the fun is by no means over. Because guess what wish Sauda just rolled? None other than marriage, of course! That's right, Sauda's in the market to be a wedded woman.

Will Sauda be able to convince Donnovan to marry her? Or will she be forced to turn to someone else to give her children a daddy figure? What will Vlad and Barbara turn out like? Will they indeed be forced to wear outfits of all pink? All will (maybe) be revealed next time.

In the meantime, I would love comments and feedback. I always like to hear from you guys! Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed this chapter in spite of the very long wait.

1 comment:

  1. Haha I love that the twins are named Vlad and Barbara! I think they are the perfect names for Sauda's kids :)

    ReplyDelete